STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. God is one who exists in a Trinity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
(II Corinthians 13:14)
2. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was born of a virgin, crucified, died, and was buried. After three days He was resurrected from the dead and is alive to this day.
(I Corinthians 15:1-6)
3. Salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ available to all by the blood of Jesus Christ in His redemptive work on the cross.
(Ephesians 2:8,9; John 3:16)
4. The Holy Scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation, are the authoritative word of God, without error, and inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. The Word of God is living, active, and eternal. We accept it as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine.
(II Timothy 3:15; I Thessalonians 2:13)
5. The Holy Spirit is a person, and His fruit, gifts, and ministries are present and fully operational in His church today.
(I Corinthians 2:4, 5, 12, 14; Hebrews 13:8)
6. That Worship unto God should be a free and total form of expression of thanksgiving, blessing, honor, glory, praise, and joy. Worship is filled with the life of God, balanced with reverence and order, and demonstrated bysinging, dancing, clapping of hands, singing in the Spirit, and other forms of Spirit-led worship.
(II Corinthians 3:17, Colossians 3:16; Psalm 149:3; Psalm 150:1-
6; II Samuel 6:14; I Timothy 2:8; Psalm 68:24-25; I Corinthians 14:15)
7. Baptism by immersion for those who believe in the Lord and are repentant before Him. It is a sign of the Christian's identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
(Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-11; I Peter 3:18-21; Colossians 2:9-12)
8. The Lord's Table (Communion) is mandated by scripture and is practiced by church regularly.
(I Corinthians 11:23-29; Matthew 26:26)
9. The Scriptures teach of God's great love for the nation of Israel, the poor, and oppressed, and the unborn. We are in posture, therefore, Pro-Israel, Pro-Life, and have a desire to help the poor, and serve the oppressed.
(Genesis 12:3; Matthew 25:34-40; Jeremiah 1:5; Psalm 139:13)
10. The Resurrection of the just and the return of our Lord, in which we will be "caught up to meet Him in the air."
(I Thessalonians 4:17)